Thursday, November 23, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2017

I apologize for not post here as often as I should.
To bring you up to date: I am still working on finishing the story "The Taking of Sergeant Gonzalez"

It seems to have spawned numerous ideas and I have been working on building foundations on those ideas so that when I can devote time to them I will not have to worry about what was I thinking when I came up with the idea.

Yet, the book suffers. However, I do hope you find the finished product more to your liking.

Dave


------

PARADE SEASON, SPANDAU GUARD, AIR BRIDGE BERLIN & DOUGHBOY CITY  are the historical fiction by author David G. Guerra. David has previously published "The Walking Leader" and is working on the next book in his Walking Leader trilogy of books, "Great To Follow" with "We, The Team" as the last book.

Order DOUGHBOY CITY: Signed CopyAmazon Kindle | Amazon Paperback | Barnes & Noble Paperback | BN Nook

Order AIR BRIDGE BERLIN: Signed Copy | Amazon Kindle | Amazon Paperback | Barnes & Noble Paperback | BN Nook

Order SPANDAU GUARD: Signed Copy | Amazon Kindle | Amazon Paperback | Barnes & Noble Paperback  | BN Nook

Order PARADE SEASON: Signed Copy | Amazon Kindle | Amazon Paperback | Barnes & Noble Paperback

The next book, OPUS 5 (Untitled Work), in the Occupied Berlin series coming Fall 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment